2. Jumping on your living room couch after getting *that* text.
3. Automatically having the most exciting stories/life of most of your friends.
4. Spending two hours primping before a date (what I consider to be one of the greatest activities of life).
5. Imaging the future as something new you’ve never thought about before, before you get to know all the annoying faults and character flaws of the person you’re dating.
6. Getting to experience all 32 flavors of men. It’s probably awesome to settle down forever with someone, but hopefully you get to indulge your Hot Dad or Guy From Europe fantasy first.
7. Fast-track self discovery. Nothing helps you learn about yourself more than conflict and difficult experiences. Break ups, make ups, having to figure out life all on your own- these are all more conflict + self-discovery producing than being able to sink into…
View original post 104 more words