1. When something feels “off” even if everything looks perfect, and logically, there’s nothing wrong. Because logic has nothing to do with it.
2. On the contrary, when something feels inexplicably right for you, even if the after-thoughts are that of fear or embarrassment.
3. When that little voice rears it’s ugly head and tells you at the most mundane moment: but you don’t really love them.
4. If you feel as though you are in danger. Don’t worry about looking “crazy” because it seems like there’s nothing plausibly risky to anybody else.
5. That there’s something wrong with your body; an illness, whether it’s benign or not. If you even have an inkling that something feels off beyond your usual day cold, have it checked out. It is always worth it in the end.
6. The moment something happens and you say to yourself instantly, this isn’t going to…
View original post 116 more words